Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 2
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 2 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 1 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
Pasta with mushroom sauce
- 250 g pasta
- 1/2 onion
- 300 g mushrooms
- 100-150 ml tomato juice
- olive oil
- vegetarian seasoning
- ground pepper
- Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 celery root
- 1 parsley root
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bell pepper
- 100 ml water
- Stew chopped onion on a little oil, then add sliced mushrooms. Stew until the mushrooms become tender.
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a mixer or chopper so that you get a pasty consistency.
- Then add the mushrooms and pour the tomato juice. Add the vegetarian seasoning, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook the mushroom sauce on a low temperature for 40 minutes. If the sauce is to thick add water until you get the desired consistency of the sauce.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, rinse with cold water, strain and mix with prepared mushroom sauce.
- 20 tablespoons sugar
- 24 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 200 g coconut
- 250 g margarine
- wafer sheets
- Pour milk and sugar in a appropriate pot and cook until the sugar dissolves. Then add margarine and flour.
- Stir constantly until the ingredients melt (the margarine melts), and until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pot from the stove and add coconut. Mix everything well together and leave to cool off. Fill the wafer sheets with the mixture.
For dinner eat 2 pieces wafers and a bar of dark chocolate with the largest percentage of cocoa is a must.