Fruits of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 2
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 2 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 1 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
- 250 g broccoli
- 250 g pasta
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder (2 chopped garlic cloves)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Boil broccoli with garlic and olive oil for 10 minutes. Season with salt.
- Boil pasta in salty water, wash with cold water and drain.
- When broccoli softens, mix with boiled pasta.
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 200 g sugar
- 100 ml yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa. Next, add sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla sugar and oil.
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients until mixture is smooth.
- Spread dough in oiled baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- When cooled, cut and serve the cake.
Have one piece of cake and necessarily 1 row of dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa..