Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
Chicken with lemon
- 400 g chicken fillets
- 1/4 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- ground pepper
- Dice chicken fillets, season with salt and pepper.
- Add finely chopped garlic, oregano, basil and lemon juice.
- Leave prepared meat to refrigerator to marinade for few hours.
- Fry meat with olive oil until tender, add some water if needed.
- Serve meat with salad.
For lunch have one slice of wholegrain bread, salad of mixed vegetables with maximum 1 tea spoon of oil and 3 dl of clear soup without noodles (i.e. chicken soup cube).
Chicken with lemon
Ingredients and preparation
Ingredients are same as for lunch
For dinner consume the same meal as for lunch but without bread and soup. It is recommended that a quantity should be one half of the serving you had for lunch.