Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
- 500 g beans
- 500 g onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- cayenne pepper
- bay leaf
- ground pepper
- vegetarian seasoning (salt)
- a little oil
- It is preferred that you leave the beans in water to soften overnight. When the beans are tender let the beans cook. When the water reaches boiling point spill out the water and add warm, clean water, a few bay leaves and continue cooking until the beans are tender.
- Then strain the beans and leave a little water in which the beans cooked aside.
- Layer a third of the beans in a oiled ovenproof dish, then layer half of the chopped onions and garlic.
- Then sprinkle chopped parsley, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and spray a few drops of oil.
- Repeat the process until the remaining beans are layered.
- Pour the water in which the beans cooked in and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
For lunch you may have 1 slice of whole wheat bread and a vegetable salad with a maximum of 1 teaspoon of oil.
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner eat the same meal as for lunch, but without bread. It is recommended that the portion for dinner is half the amount of the portion you had for lunch.