Fruits of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruit, e. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of wash or peel fruits and eat fresh.
Hake with vegetables
Ingredients for 3 persons
- 500 g hake fillet
- 1 red pepper
- 3 tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- piece of fresh ginger
- ground pepper
- Peppers, tomatoes and onions cut into cubes. Finely grate the ginger.
- Fry the onion in oil, add pepper, ginger and salt. When the vegetables are tender, add tomatoes and 100 ml of water.
- Hake fillets halve and add them to the other ingredients.
- Cook over low heat (about 10 minutes). At the end sprinkle with pepper and chopped parsley.
During lunch you can eat a slice of whole grain bread and a salad of various vegetables with a maximum of one teaspoon of oil .
Hake with vegetables
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner, eat the same food that you have prepared for lunch, but without bread and soup. Recommendations is that portion is should halved compared to the portion you ate for lunch.