Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 1
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 1 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 4 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
Tortillas with mushrooms
- Dough ingredients:
- 250 g corn flour
- 250 g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 85 g margarine
- 200-230 ml boiling water
- sprinkling flour
- Filling ingredients:
- 1 onion
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- ground pepper
- Mix both types of flour, margarine and boiling water. You can use mixed with adequate kneading extensions.
- When dough is smooth, sprinkle worktop with flour and knead dough for few more minutes.
- Cut dough in 12 pieces Use rolling pin to stretch dough in round shape.
- Bake both sides of tortillas on teflon frying pan (without oil).
- Cover baked tortillas with foil to remain soft and flexible for rolling.
- Slightly fry chopped onion with little oil and add thin mushroom slices.
- When mushrooms tender season with salt and ground pepper.
- Stuff tortillas with prepared filling.
Have 2 tortillas for lunch.
You can buy tortillas in supermarket.
- 120 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 50 g walnuts
- 400 g sweet biscuit
- Melt butter and mix with sugar. Add milk and cocoa and stir.
- Add walnuts and crushed biscuit. Mix with wooden spoon or by hand.
- Spread mixture on foil and wrap into roll.
- Leave in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Have few rolls for dinner and necessarily one row of dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa.