Fruits of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruit, e. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
Dried aronia berry (at low temperatures) is the perfect addition to your daily breakfast. A serving is low in calories, quickly creates a feeling of satiety and strengthens your immune system. It is rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Depending on the type , wash or peel fruits and eat fresh.
- 400 g game meat or beef steak
- 1 cube of beef soup
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- mixture of herbs and spices
- cayenne pepper
- ground pepper
- cooking oil
- Tenderize steaks with a mallet.
- In a little oil fry the steaks on both sides.
- In a medium deep dish line up fried steaks.
- Sprinkle them with finely chopped garlic, parsley, pepper, cayenne pepper and mixture of herbs and spices.
- Pour a glass of water and add a cube of beef soup. During cooking add water as needed.
- Cover the pan and simmer about 25 minutes over low heat.
During lunch you can eat a piece of whole-wheat bread, a salad of various vegetables with a maximum of one teaspoon of cooking oil and 3 dl clear soup without noodles (eg. The soup prepared from cubes of beef soup).
Ingredients and preparation
Same as lunch
For dinner, eat the same food that you have prepared for lunch. It is recommended that portions be halved compared to the portion you ate for lunch..