Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruit and consume fresh.
- 500 g cleaned calamari
- 150-200 g button mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- ground pepper
- food seasoning
- Stew garlic and onion with little oil, then mix in sliced mushrooms.
- Season with food seasoning and add chopped parsley.
- Sprinkle the calamari with salt and food seasoning and stuff with mushroom filling.
- Close the calamari with toothpicks.
- Line the baking pan with baking paper and place calamari in.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°C.
For lunch have one slice of wholegrain bread and salad of mixed vegetables with a maximum of 1 teaspoon of oil.
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner consume the same meal as for lunch but without bread. It is recommended that the portion should be one half of the serving you had for lunch.