Fruits of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruit, e. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 1
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 1 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 4 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of wash or peel fruits and eat fresh.
Pasta with peppers
- 200 g pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red pepper
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- cooking oil
- Bake peppers, peel and cut into strips. In a little oil fry chopped garlic, add the peppers and tomato sauce.
- Cook on low heat with constant stirring. Towards the end add salt to taste.
- Cook pasta in salted water, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Over pasta pour prepared pepper sauce and finally sprinkle with basil and chopped parsley.
Apples in puff pastry
- 6 small apples
- 250 g puff pastry
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lemon
- 1 egg
- powder sugar
- Roll out puff pastry and cut it into 6 squares in size (10cm x 10cm).
- Peel apples, remove the core and then boiled them in water with lemon juice.
- Stir chopped walnuts, cinnamon and raisins.
- In that add appropriate amount of honey in order to obtain a relatively thick mixture for stuffed apples.
- Fill apples with prepared mixture.
- On each square of puff pastry put one stuffed apple and connect pastry edges on all sides.
- Puff pastry smear with mixed egg . Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
- At the end baked apples in puff pastry sprinkle with powdered sugar.
For dinner, eat an apple in paff pastry and as a must bar of dark chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa.
If you are not a lover of sweets, you can eat the food you have prepared for lunch (a portion is halved) and 1 bar of dark chocolate.
If you are preparing a treat that lasts longer, cover it with aluminum foil to prevent it from draining, and save it for your next carbohydrate day.
If your preparation of sweets is time consuming, you can buy your favorite cake in a candy store .