Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
Ingredients - for 4 persons
- 400 g mushrooms
- 500 g flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- mixed herbs with spices (to taste)
- sesame seeds (if desired)
- ground pepper
- Make the dough from flour and the appropriate amount of warm water. Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Spread oil on the dough and let it rest for about an hour, after that knead and spread the dough in the thinnest layer possible for the pie crust.
- Fry the chopped onion and add garlic and sliced mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms soften season with mixed herbs with spices and pepper if desired.
- Spread the mushroom mixture onto the dough and wrap into a roll.
- Then place the rolled pie in a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Spread a thin layer of oil on the pie and sprinkle sesame seeds if desired.
- When the pie is baked pour half a cup of water over the pie or cover with a damp cloth.
Instead of making dough you may use ready-made pie crusts.
Recipe sent by: Renata Šuša
- 1 sachet of pudding
- Prepare the pudding as instructed on the back of the sachet.
For dinner eat one portion of pudding and one bar of dark chocolate with the largest percentage of cocoa is a must.