Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
- 5 apples
- 1 pear
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g cranberries
- 50 g walnuts or almonds
- 1 orange
- a little cinnamon
- Wash, peel and grate the apples and pear. Grind or finely chop the walnuts (almonds).
- Put half of the grated fruit in a ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle raisins, cranberries, walnuts and cinnamon over the fruit.
- Then over that put the other half of the grated fruit and pour orange juice over.
- Cover the ovenproof dish with a lid and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
As a snack you may have a freshly squeezed fruit juice or fruit compote without added sugar.
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner eat the same meal as for lunch. It is recommended that the portion for dinner is half the amount of the portion you had for lunch.