Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
- 500 g pasta
- 1/2 kg tomato (paste) or mash tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- olives (capari)
- ground pepper
- Slightly fry chopped onion with little oil, then add chopped garlic.
- Mix in mash tomato or tomato paste.
- Pour over with water, season with salt, pepper and stew at medium temperature for 20 minutes.
- When nearly done, sprinkle with basil and chopped parsley.
- Prepared sauce mix in with boiled pasta.
- Add olives or capers according to taste.
- 6 yokls
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 package baking powder
- 7 dl water
- 2 vanilla pudding
- 6 whites
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- Pour 8 tablespoons of sugar in water and boil.
- Filling preparation: mix pudding with little water and gradually tt to boiling water with constant stirring.
- Separately whisk 6 whites, 6 tablespoons of sugar and mix with hot pudding.
- Mix all crust ingredients and bake one half of dough in preheated oven at 250°C for about 10 minutes.
- Next, spread evenly filling on crust, and on top of filling the remaining dough.
- Return to oven and bake at 250°C, then lower temperature at 150-200°C. Bake for about 30 minutes in total.
- When cream pie cools, sprinkle with sugar powder.
Have one slice of cream pie for dinner and necessarily one row of dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa.