Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
Tortillas with vegetable
- Medium hard
- Dough ingredients:
- 250 g corn flour
- 250 g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 85 g margarine (butter)
- 200-230 ml boiling water
- sprinkling flour
- Filling ingredients:
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoons of olive oil
- ground pepper, salt
- Mix both flours, margarine and boiling water. You can use a mixer with adequate extensions for kneading bread.
- When dough is smooth, sprinkle worktop with flour and knead the dough for few more minutes.
- Cut dough to 12 pieces of same size. Use rolling pin and stretch dough in round shape.
- Bake tortillas on both sides in teflon frying pan (without oil).
- Cover baked tortillas with foil so they stay soft for wrapping.
- Slightly fry chopped onion with olive oil, add grated carrot and some water.
- Next, add finely chopped bell pepper and tomato. When vegetable soften season with salt and ground pepper.
- Stuff tortillas with prepared filling.
Have two tortillas for lunch.
- 1 bag of pudding powder
- Prepare pudding according to instructions on the package.
For dinner have one serving of pudding and necessarily one row f dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa.