Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
- 1 pizza base
- 1 canned tomato paste
- 1 smaller fresh zucchini
- 1 smaller red paprika
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs with spices
- 5-6 olives
- Peal and slice zucchini to thin rings, season with salt and leave or 10 minutes to dry out extra water.
- Cook tomato paste untill excess water evaporetes, then season with mixed herbs with spices.
- Chop paprika to smaller pieces and drain extra water from zucchini.
- Evenly spread vegetables and tomato paste. Bake in preheated oven at 200°C.
- When baked sprinkle with oregano and add olives according to taste.
Have one slice of pizza for lunch.
- 2 wafers
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g ground walnuts
- 200 g ground biscuits
- 200 g chopped prunes
- 200 g raisins
- 200 g chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 150 ml water
- Wrap wafers in wet linnen to soften during filling preparation.
- Put sugar, cocoa, water and chocolate in cooking pan and stir until chocolate melts and mix evenly all ingredients mix evenly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in larger pan, cover with previously prepared filling and mix.
- Split filling on two even parts and cover every wafer with one half of the filling.
- Wrap in rolls and leave to dry at room temperature.
- When dried on all sides, wrap the rolls and put in refrigerator so the filling cools and hardens.
Have two pieces of sweet salami for dinner and it is necessary to have one row of dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa.