Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
Bell pepper pasta
- 200 g pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- cooking oil
- Bake bell pepper, peal and cut to strips. Slightly fry garlic with little oil, add pepper and tomato sauce.
- Stew at low temperature with constant stirring. When nearly done, season with salt.
- Boil pasta in salty water, wash with cold water and strain.
- Mix pasta with bell pepper sauce and finally sprinkle with basil and chopped parsley.
- 2 wafers
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g ground walnuts
- 200 g ground biscuits
- 200 g chopped prunes
- 200 g raisins
- 200 g chocolate
- 150 ml water
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- Wrap wafers in wet cloth to soften.
- Melt chocolate with sugar, cocoa and water.
- Add remaining ingredients in larger dish, cover with previously prepared filling and stir thoroughly.
- Split filling in two and cover every wafer with half the filling.
- Wrap in rolls and leave to dry at room temperature.
- When dried on all sides, wrap rolls in aluminum foil and put in refrigerator to cool and harden.
For dinner have few slices of sweet salami and necessarily one row of dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa.
If you do not prefer sweets, have same meal as for lunch (half of the serving) and necessarily one row of dark chocolate.
If preparing sweets that last longer, wrap in aluminum foil to keep fresh, and keep for next carbohydrates day.
If preparing sweets takes too much time, you can buy favorite cake or cookie in pastry shop.