Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruit and consume fresh.
- 250 g thin pie crusts
- 1 smaller onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g button mushrooms
- ground pepper
- olive oil
- food seasoning
- tomato sauce
- Slightly fry onions and garlic with a little oil. Next, add thinly sliced button mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms softens, add food seasoning, ground pepper, parsley and oregano.
- Use 4 crusts for 1 row.
- Cover the first 3 crusts with some tomato sauce and cover the fourth crust with mushroom filling.
- Wrap the crusts in a roll. Repeat the process until all the ingredients are used.
- Place in baking pan and sprinkle every row with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- 250 g thin pie crusts
- 300 g pitted cherries
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 150 g sugar
- 250 ml water
- powdered sugar
- cooking oil
- Sprinkle sugar on the cherries. When the sugar melts, add the semolina.
- Sprinkle 3 pie crusts with cooking oil and place one on top of the other.
- Cover the forth crust with the cherry filling and wrap into a roll.
- Repeat the process until all ingredients are used.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 200°C.
- When the crusts turn golden brown, sprinkle with slightly sugared water, cover with aluminum foil and bake for few more minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar powder when cooled if desired.
For dinner have two to three pieces and 1 bar of dark chocolate with the highest percentage of cocoa is necessary.