Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 1
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 1 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 4 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 1 onion (leek)
- olive oil
- ground pepper
- mixed herbs with spices (salt)
- Slightly fry onion (leek) with little oil. When onion softens, mix in shopped mushrooms.
- When mushrooms soften, add tomato cut to cubes. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Next, scramble eggs, pour over vegetables and bake at medium temperature.
- When done, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
For lunch have one slice of wholegrain bread, salad of mixed vegetables with maximum 1 tea spoon of oil.
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner consume the same meal as for lunch but without bread. It is recommended that a quantity should be one half of the serving you had for lunch.