Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
Pasta with cauliflower
Ingredients - for 4 persons
- 1 cauliflower
- 500 g pasta
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- olive oil
- ground pepper
- bread crumbs
- Separate the cauliflower into florets, cut the tomatoes and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Place the vegetables in a oiled baking tray, pour olive oil and a greater amount of bread crumbs over the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 220°C.
- Cook the pasta in salted water, wash with cold water and strain.
- At the end mix the baked vegetables with the cooked pasta.
- 3 eggs
- 6 coffee cups of sugar
- 7 coffee cups of flour
- 3 coffee cups of oil
- 3 coffee cups of milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 300 g cherries (without pits)
- powdered sugar
- Whisk 3 eggs, add the sugar, flour, oil, milk and baking powder.
- Add cherries to the mixture and mix well. Oil a baking tray.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
- At the end sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
For dinner eat two pieces of cake and one bar of dark chocolate with the largest percentage of cocoa is a must.