Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
Spaghetti with tomato paste
- 500 g spaghetti
- 400 g button mushrooms
- 400 g tomato paste (1 can)
- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato puree (if needed)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- a little spicy cayenne pepper
- a little basil
- ground pepper
- olive oil
- Fry chopped onion and garlic on a little oil. Add sliced mushrooms. (Do not add water). Add salt.
- When the mushrooms become tender add the tomato paste. Towards the end add the sweet and spicy cayenne pepper.
- If desired add tomato puree. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Season with pepper, oregano and basil.
- At the end add finely chopped parsley.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water, wash with cold water and strain.
- When boiled add the tomato mixture with the boiled spaghetti.
- 100 g roasted ground hazelnuts
- 100 g cooking chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 50 g Nutella
- ground biscuits (if needed)
- 50 g greatly ground hazelnuts
- Steam melt the butter, nutella and chocolate, then add the ground hazelnuts and mix.
- Mix together and gradually add the ground biscuits until the mixture is suitable for making truffles.
- Roll the truffles in the greatly ground roasted hazelnuts.
- Put the truffles in cupcake paper cups and leave them in the fridge for a while to harden.
For dinner eat a few hazelnut truffles and a bar of dark chocolate with the largest percentage of cocoa is a must.