Fruits of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruit, e. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
Dried aronia berry (at low temperatures) is the perfect addition to your daily breakfast. A serving is low in calories, quickly creates a feeling of satiety and strengthens your immune system. It is rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Depending on the type , wash or peel fruits and eat fresh.
- 400 g button mushrooms
- 2 onion
- ground pepper
- mixture of herbs and spices
- Bay leaf
- tomato juice
- 250-300 g flour
- cook on water finely chopped onion. Add sliced mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms are softened add the oregano, pepper, bay leaf and mixture of herbs and spices.
- Drain excess juice from the prepared mixture. Then knead the dough from flour, water and a little salt.
- Attenuate the dough and cut into strips, then cut each strip in the rectangles.
- Each rectangle of dough coat with one spoon of mushrooms at one end.
- Fold the rectangle and squeeze it on three sides so that it is tightly closed.
- Reapet the process until you run out of the mushrooms filling .
- Put gnocchi in boiled tomato juice and cook them for 10 minutes.
Za ručak pojedite jedno parče pice.
Cake with plums (apples)
- 800 g plums(apples)
- 8 tablespoon of ground biscuits
- 250 g margarine
- 350 g sugar
- 4 egg
- 1/2 bag of baking powder
- 2 cup sour cream
- 400 g flour
- Prepare firs dough from: 1 egg, 200 g of margarine, 150 g of sugar, 300 g of flour and 1/2 bag of baking powder.
- attenuate the first dough and put in a greased baking tray.
- Remove plum pit. Split plums in half.(Apples cut into slices). Plum or apple spread over the dough.
- Prepare second dough from : 3 eggs, 200 g of sugar, 100 g of flour i 2 cups of sour cream.
- Then pour the second dough over the fruit.
- Sprinkle the biscuit on top and spray with melted margarine (50 g).
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.
For dinner eat few cookies and as a must one bar of dark chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa .