Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
- 250 g corn flour
- 250 g wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 85 g margarine
- 200-230 ml boiling water
- topdressing flour
- 1 onion
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- ground pepper
- Mix both types of flour, margarine and boiling water. Yuo can use mixer with adequate extensions for kneading.
- When dough is smoots, sprinkle kneading surface with flour and knead dough for few more minutes.
- Cut dough in 12 pieces of equal size. Use rolling pin to thin the dough in round shape.
- Bake tortilla on both sides in teflon frying pan without oil.
- Cover baked tortillas with foil so they remain flexible and not break during wrapping.
- Slightly fry onions with little olive oil and add thin mushroom slices.
- Season with salt and ground pepper when mushrooms soften. Stuff tortillas with prepared filling.
You can buy tortillas in supermarket.
For lunch have 2 mushroom tortillas.
- 1 egg
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 100 g sugar powder
- pinch of salt
- 125 g margarine
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- Mix all ingredients except coco and sesame. Separate 1/3 of dough and fill it with coco.
- Make rolls out of white dough, 2 cm in diameter, stretch dark dough and wrap white dough in dark dough.
- Leave prepared rolls in refrigerator for about an hour.
- When dough tightens coat it with water and roll in sesame.
- Cut the rings of about 1/2 cm thick and bake in preheated oven for abotu 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Cookies should remain white, be mindfull not to bake too much (it should not be yellow in color).
Have few thalirs for dinner and necessarily, 1 row of dark chocolate with high percentage of coco..