Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
Sour cabbage soup
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 onion (strip of leek)
- 1 carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ground pepper
- mixed herbs with spices
- Remove the outer leaves from the cabbage, remove the root and cut into smaller pieces.
- Fry finely chopped onion (leek) and carrots in oil. Then add the cabbage and bay leaf.
- While stewing gradually add water. After 10 minutes add the diced bell pepper.
- When the cabbage softens add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and a little mixed herbs with spices.
- Then add the diced tomato and cook for a few more minutes.
- At the end add finely chopped onion and sprinkle chopped parsley.
For lunch you may have 1 slice of whole wheat bread, a salad of various vegetables with a maximum of one teaspoon of oil and 3 dl clear soup without noodles (e.g. soup prepared from a cube of vegetable soup).
Sour cabbage soup
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner eat the same meal as for lunch, but without bread and soup. It is recommended that the portion for dinner is half the amount of the portion you had for lunch.