Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruit and consume fresh.
- 400 g wholegrain flour
- 1 package dry instant yeast
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 ml warm water
- 250 g eggplant
- 150 g zucchini
- 350 g tomato sauce
- 50 g pine nuts (optional)
- olive oil
- Mix flour with yeast, add oil, water and salt. Knead the dough and leave for about 20 minutes in a warm place.
- Cut strips of eggplants and zucchinis by length, season with salt and after a short time drain the excess water.
- Fry the eggplants and zucchinis with a little oil and leave them to cool off.
- Split the dough in 3 pieces and stretch the dough in circles so that the diameter is about 20cm.
- Oil a round baking pan and place the first stretched dough.
- Cover the dough with half of the tomato sauce and spread half of the vegetables and pine nuts.
- Next, place the second stretched dough and repeat the process. Finally, place the third piece of stretched dough.
- Poke the dough with a fork and bake in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes at 180°C.
For lunch have one pizza slice.
- 500 g thin pie crusts
- 600-700 g pitted cherries
- 300 g sugar
- 5 medium tablespoons groats
- 1/2 l water
- powdered sugar
- Sweeten the cherries with sugar and leave until the sugar melts.
- Next, add groats and start covering the crusts with the filling.
- Sprinkle oil on 3 pie crusts and place one on top of the other.
- Cover the cherry filling over the forth crust and wrap in a roll.
- Repeat the process until the crusts and filling are all used.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 200°C.
- When the crusts turn golden brown, spay the pie with slightly sugary water, cover with aluminum foil and bake for a few more minutes.
- Serve cooled and sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
Have 2-3 pieces for dinner and one dark chocolate bar with a high percentage of cocoa is necessary.