Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent amount of small fruit, e.g. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of fruit, wash or peel and eat fresh.
Pasta with tomato and pepper stew
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 g pasta
- 7-8 bell pepper
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- mixed herbs with spices
- cayenne pepper
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Cut the bell peppers, tomatoes and carrots into smaller pieces.
- Fry the chopped onion on a little oil, then add the chopped garlic, bell pepper, carrots and at the end the tomatoes.
- Season the vegetables with mixed herbs with spices and cayenne pepper. When the vegetables soften sprinkle chopped parsley.
- Cook the pasta in salted water, wash with cold water and strain.
- At the end mix together the cooked pasta and vegetables.
- 250 g flour
- 170 g margarine
- a little salt
- 6 tablespoons of cold water
- 1 kg sour apples
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- a little cinnamon
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g raisins
- 2 tablespoons of cake flour
- apricot jam
- Mix the flour with margarine, then gradually add cold water (from the fridge) while constantly stirring until the dough is smooth.
- Thin the dough and divide it into two parts for the crust, one part bigger than the other.
- Place the bigger piece of the dough in and oiled baking tray.
- Grate or finely chop the apples and mix with the finely grated lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, chopped walnuts, raisins and cornstarch. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the prepared mixture over the dough in the baking tray, and place the smaller piece of dough over. Join the edges of both doughs together.
- Dock the dough with a fork in a few places and bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
- If desired, spread the apricot jam or sprinkle powdered sugar over the baked pie.
For dinner eat one piece of cowboy pie and a bar of dark chocolate with the largest percentage of cocoa is a must.