Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or an equivalent quantity of small fruit, for example cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type, wash or peel fruits and eat fresh.
Pasta with button mushrooms
- 200 g pasta
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- tomato sauce
- olive oil
- ground pepper
- In a little oil, fry mushrooms cut into slices, then add chopped carrots and tomato.
- When the mushrooms are softened add salt, pepper, oregano and a little tomato sauce.
- Cook the pasta in salted water, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Mix the prepared mixture with cooked pasta and at the end sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Poppy seed pie
- 500 g thin pie crust
- Ingredients for white filling:
- 2 cups (of 2 dl) yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 bags vanilla sugar
- 1 bag baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
- Ingredients for black filling:
- 250 g ground poppy seeds
- 1 cup sugar
- about 150 ml of milk
- Mix the above ingredients for the white filling
- Prepare the black filling by mixing in a separate bowl the poppy seeds, sugar and the required amount of milk.
- Ingredients for the black filling briefly put on a fire to dissolved the sugar and unite the ingredients.
- Fill the first three crusts with white filling and the fourth with black filling. Then wrap them into a roll.
- Repeat the process until all the filling and the crust are used.
- Put the rolls along an oiled baking tray and coat every roll with a thin layer of oil.
- Bake the pie in a preheated oven at a temperature of 200°C.
For dinner, eat three slices of pie with poppy seeds and, as a must, one bar of dark chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa .