Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 3
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 3 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 2 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume fresh.
- 250 g macaroni (any shape)
- 1 paprika
- 2 tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- chilly (by taste)
- olive oil
- mixed herbs with spices
- When half cooked, remove macaroni from stove, drain and leave on the side.
- Slightly fry chopped onion with little oil, next add chopped paprika and zucchini.
- Add half cooked macaroni, season with mixed herbs with spices and pour over with water.
- Boil until macaroni are done.
- Add chopped parsley and some chilly (by taste). Serve macaroni with tomato cut to cubes.
Italian chocolate cake
- 200 g chocolate
- 250 g butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 100 g sugar
- grated lemon peal
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons of corn starch
- 50 g white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of sugar powder for sprinkling
- Melt butter and chocolate with steam. Scramble yolks with sugar.
- Add lemon juice in whites, then mix in wih chocolate mixture and yolks. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 170 °C in round baking pan (30cm), which is covered with butter or margarine and sprinkled with a thin layer of flour.
- When baked and cooled, sprinkle cake with sugar powder and thin stripes of white chocolate.
Have one piece of cake for dinner and necessarily one row of dark chocolate with high percentage of cocoa.
If you do not prefer sweets, have same meal as for lunch (half of the serving) and necessarily one row of dark chocolate.
If preparing sweets that last longer, wrap in aluminum foil to keep fresh, and keep for next carbohydrates day.
If preparing sweets takes too much time, you can buy favorite cake or cookie in pastry shop.