Fruits of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruit, e. cup of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 1
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 1 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 4 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the type of wash or peel fruits and eat fresh.
- 2-3 pieces hake
- 200 g fresh pepper
- 2-3 onion
- 1 piece leek
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 500 g tomatoes (tomato sauce)
- Bay leaf
- ground pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 2l hot water
- olive oil
- Clean the fish,remove her skin and cut into smaller pieces.
- In a deep pan with olive oil fry the finely chopped leek, black and white onions. If necessary add a little water.
- Then add the chopped peppers and fry for 10 minutes. Then stir in diced tomatoes, spices and fish.
- Pour 2 liters of boiling water and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- At the end, sprinkle fish soup with chopped parsley.
During lunch you can eat a slice of whole grain bread and a salad of various vegetables with a maximum of one teaspoon of oil .
Ingredients and preparation
Same as for lunch
For dinner, eat the same food that you have prepared for lunch, but without bread . Recommendations is that portion should be halved in comparison to the portion you ate for lunch.