Fruit of choice - 2 oranges or 2 apples or 2 pears or 1 banana or equivalent amount of small fruits, for instance, a mug of raspberries.
Whole-day menus every day for your Un-Diet.
Loose weight in 3 steps:
- Choose a group depending on what day you start your diet
- Follow our recipes for a chosen group every day on our site
- Loose weight in a healthy way by following our recipes for given groups.
Recipes will change in the chosen group every day for your protein day, starch day, carbon-hydrate day and fruit day.
IF YOU ARE STARTING THE DIET TODAY, FOLLOW THE RECIPES FROM GROUP 4
We recommend starting the UN-Diet with the protein day. So if you are starting the diet today, follow the everyday recipes from the Group 4 , where today's day is the protein day.
If you are starting the diet tomorrow, everyday, starting from tomorrow, follow the recipes from the Group 3 where tomorrow's day is the protein day.
We advise that you have a water day every 29th day of the diet. A water day implies that on that day you should not eat or drink anything except for water.
If you choose to proceed with the water day, you must change your group the following day according to the list below:
- Group 1 changes to group 4
- Group 2 changes to group 1
- Group 3 changes to group 2
- Group 4 changes to group 3
- Depending on the chosen fruit, wash or peal the fruits and consume it fresh.
- 500 g white beans
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 larger onion
- cayenne pepper
- ground pepper
- mixed herbs with spices
- Put white beans, carrot, chopped onion and garlic in a deep pot.
- Cover with water and cook for 2 hours on low temperature. Season with ground pepper and mixed herbs with spices.
- When the white beans are done, strain the water and remove the carrot.
- Mash the rest of the vegetables until it is turned into thick mixture (like mash potato).
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish, cover with cayenne pepper and decorate with sliced carrots.
For lunch you can have one slice of wholegrain bread, a salad of mixed vegetables with a maximum of 1 teaspoon of oil.
Same as for lunch
For dinner consume the same meal as for lunch but without bread. It is recommended that the portion should be one half of the serving you had for lunch.